University of Johannesburg UJ NSFAS
NSFAS Approved Students
- Continuing students approved as at 16 Jan 2024
- All 2024 NSFAS UJ returning post graduate students and new 2024 NSFAS UJ post graduate students must apply manually at any UJ campus Financial Aid office this includes students that appear on the approval list (09 January 2024) application forms can be downloaded from www.nsfas.org.za.Please note that the applications are now open and the closing date is the 13th January 2024.
- NSFAS Unfunded 2024
- The NSFAS appeals applications are now open from the 20th January 2024 to the 3rd February 2024. For more information please click on the link below.
- NSFAS Appeal Form 2024
- Appeal Process 2024
NSFAS Application 2024 Online
- NSFAS applications for 2024 will open on the 1st of August 2024 (closing date is the 30th of November 2024). Please note that there will be two application cycles:
- 1st Cycle: 1st of August to the 30th November 2024: Students entering university for the first time in 2024 including 2024 grade 12 learners can apply;
- 2nd Cycle: 1st of September to the 30th November 2024: All university students who were not funded by NSFAS in 2024 can apply.
- NSFAS applications for 2024 are strictly online at my.nsfas.org.za
- Students who were not funded in 2024 must apply online and upload the applicable documentation, regardless of any previous applications.
- Students must register on the NSFAS website to confirm if they need to apply for 2024 or not. This can be done from the 1st of September 2024 at my.nsfas.org.za
- Funding for 2024 will still be dependent on academic results. Not having to apply for 2024 because you were funded in 2024 does not guarantee funding for 2024.
- Additional facilities will be provided to assist students with online applications for those without access.
- Facilities will be available on APB from the 1st of August 2024.
- Prospective students that need to make use of the facilities are requested to ensure that they bring all the necessary documentation to apply. Access to the campus will only be granted on presentation of a valid ID.
- Parents / guardians that accompany prospective students will also be requested to present a valid ID to get access to the campus.
- All applicants must have a cell phone on hand in order to receive the ONE TIME PIN.
- Unfortunately parking facilities will not be available on campus.
Bunting Road Campus
Ashlen Naidoo: 011 559 1552
Puleng Tladi: 011 559 1173
Simone Rayners: 011 559 6195
Sheba Maaroganye: 011 559 6412
Kingsway / Auckland Park Campus
Mary Robinson: 011 559 3778
Marutha Peggy: 011 559 3575
Heledene Fourie: 011 559 4275
Zinhle Pilenyane: 011 559 5507
Anna Sithole: 011 559 5702