You have arrived at theDlamini.com. Details for the University of Namibia UNAM Portal and Elearning Login Portals are available here. Students can use the UNAM Portal to access Course Modules, submit assignments, and keep track of the UNAM Academic Calendar for the 2023-2024 academic year. This website also includes links to the UNAM Online Application 2023-2024, Prospectus in PDF version, Admission Requirements, and Exam Results.
Prospective and returning students can now visit the UNAM portal. To assist prospective students in gaining access to course modules for the 2023-2024 academic year, test dates, exam results, student transfer, and the Elearning Portal.
Prospective students can also check the status of their UNAM Online Application and the tuition payments for the upcoming academic year.
How to Change UNAM Portal Password – Forgotten Password Reset
Have you forgotten your UNAM portal password or email? Do not worry outlined below is an easy-to-follow step-by-step process on how to reset your password and email address.
- Visit the Official UNAM Portal webpage at https://my.unam.edu.na
- Click on the Forgotten Password link just below the provided field.
- Next is to click on “Download Instructions”
- Follow the instructions in the PDF to Change your Student Password.
How to Change UNAM Portal Student Password
To change your student password, you will need your mobile device and your UNAM student email at hand
- Visit Office.com in your web browser ( Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox are preferred)
- On the follow-up page click on “Sign In“
- Now enter your UNAM Student Number in the email field provided. And click next.
- Now enter your UNAM student portal password and click sign in to access your Office.com interface.
- On the next application interface, it will read ” more information required ” Click on next.
- Now select Namibia for Country, enter your mobile number and select the box that says “Text Me A Code” and click on next.
- On the follow-up screen, copy the secret number sent to your mobile device and enter it in the field provided. Click next.
- You will now receive a “Successful” message on the screen.
- You can now close the “Welcome Screen” by clicking on the X button.
- Next is to click on the settings button on the top right corner of the screen. On the screen provided click on “Change Password“
- Now enter your Old Password which is your current UNAM student Portal password. Again enter your new password in the field provided below.
- Finally, click on “Submit“. You are all done!
University of Namibia UNAM Contact Details
+264 61 206 3111
+264 61 206 3199
University of Namibia
Private Bag 13301