Tshwane University of Technology Online Registration
The academic calendar has been revised to make up for the time lost. Below is a summary of the most important dates. To access the full revised TUT Core Calendar please click here.
Tel: 012 382 5750/5780
Tel: 012 382 4891/4388
– Online Application and Registration
– Admissions Point Score system (APS)
– Grades Companion
(Figures cited in this document are just estimates. The University reserves the right to amend these figures. Readers are advised to check the final fee details with the university towards the end of each year (around November-December).
– General Information for First Year Enrolment
– Career Counselling
– Application Form and information
– Admission Requirements
– Potential Assessment
– Change of Qualification Form:
- Application for admission to BTech and Postgraduate studies
- Application to change your choice of application (N Cert, NH Cert or N Diploma)