What should I get out in total after PAYE and UIF if my salary is R14700-00 and my overtime was R4055-17? Tax you will pay / PAYE (Pay As You Earn) for your age group and income bracket: R 2716.12 (as per PAYE tables provided by SARS)
Take home pay = Gross salary – PAYE – UIF
UIF / Unemployment Insurance Fund is levied at 1% of your taxable income, at most R148.72/month
Take home pay = R 18755.16 – R 2716.12 – R 148.72
Take home pay: R 15890.32
In summary, UIF is calculated on gross and gross includes overtime.
More Information on UIF
- Can I claim UIF online?
- Check UIF Status
- What is the maximum UIF payment?
- When can you claim UIF?
- Can I claim UIF if I resigned?
- Who must pay UIF?
- How long does UIF take to pay out after signing?
- Does UIF pay lump sum?
- Do directors pay UIF?
- Why is my UIF claim rejected?
- Can I claim UIF if I retire South Africa?
- Are you allowed to resign with immediate effect?
- Can I claim UIF if my husband died?
- How much UIF will I receive?
- Is UIF taxable?
- Is UIF calculated on gross or basic salary?
- How long does maternity benefit take to process?
- How many months does UIF pay for maternity leave?
- How is UIF calculated?
- What happens to my UIF contributions if I resign?
- What forms are needed to claim UIF?
- How do I register for UIF?
- What is the retirement age in South Africa?
- Does UIF expire?
- Is UIF calculated before or after tax?
- Is UIF paid on overtime?
- Does bonus have UIF?
- When should I apply for maternity pay?
- How does maternity leave pay work?
- Can I claim UIF after 2 years?