Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

Recent questions tagged sale

1 answer 206 views
if I want to open drug shop what should I do. what can I do to get certificate to sale.
asked Oct 31, 2016 in Employment/Jobs ASIEYIE FREDERICK
4 answers 569 views
please can I get persons /NGOs to purchase cassava in the Madame Krobo ( Kwahu north district -Afram plain)? any person or organization interested can contact me through my mail. please kindly support with me such persons or organizations that buy cassava. thank you.
asked Apr 27, 2016 in Business Eddy
1 answer 197 views
please i want to ask about the uds undergraduate voucher it that when i finish processing it am going to send it by ems or it would go through online because when i bought the voucher they did not give me ems envelope like the ntc where they give.
asked Mar 3, 2016 in General Information Awuffor Godwin
To see more, click for the full list of questions or popular tags.