PLDT HOME is the country’s leading broadband and digital services provider that allows seamless, simultaneous streaming in all your devices at home. Enabling moments that bring your family closer together, PLDT HOME offers Fibr, DSL, Ultera and Telpad services.
- What is PLDT?
- What type of internet is PLDT?
- What is the full name of PLDT?
- How to log into my PLDT router?
- Is PLDT a VPN?
- How fast is PLDT WiFi?
- What are the benefits of PLDT?
- How to pay PLDT?
- Is PLDT an international company?
- What companies are under PLDT?
- How many customers does PLDT have?
- How to open a PLDT account?
- What is my PLDT Wi-Fi password?
- How to connect to PLDT?
- How much is PLDT Prepaid Wi-Fi?
- How can I register my PLDT SIM?
- What is admin Wi-Fi password?
- What are the requirements for PLDT?
- How to check my PLDT balance?
- How to get my PLDT account number?
The strongest connections for the family are at home. We believe that families deserve only the best telecommunications and multimedia services to stay connected and access quality entertainment at home.
We aspire to be the service provider of choice of every Filipino family by delivering a digitally connected experience in every household. As we humanize technology, we keep families connected in a meaningful way. And by providing a compelling suite of multimedia services and solutions, we strengthen relationships within the family.
As a result, consumers show their loyalty and affinity, helping PLDT HOME achieve market dominance and value creation which allow people, shareholders and communities to prosper.
Founded on November 28, 1928, the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT) is the leading telecommunications and internet service provider in the Philippines. Through its three principal business groups—fixed line, wireless and information and communication technology, PLDT offers the largest and most diverse range of telecommunications services across the Philippines’ most extensive fiber optic backbone and fixed line, cellular and satellite networks.
PLDT is listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE:TEL) and its American Depositary Shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:PHI). PLDT has one of the largest market capitalizations among Philippine-listed companies.
Do you want to learn more about us? Access the full PLDT Company profile here.