To use RustDesk on your phone, you will need to:
- Download and install the RustDesk app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Open the RustDesk app.
- Create an account or sign in with your existing account.
- On the device you want to control, open the RustDesk client and generate a unique ID and password.
- On your phone, enter the ID and password of the device you want to control in the RustDesk app.
- Click on the Connect button to connect to the device.
Once you are connected, you will be able to see the desktop of the remote device on your phone. You can control the remote device using your phone’s touch screen or mouse.
Here are some additional tips for using RustDesk on your phone:
- If you are connecting to a remote device over a slow internet connection, you may want to enable the Reduce bandwidth option in the RustDesk app. This will reduce the quality of the video stream, but it will also reduce the amount of data that is transferred, which can improve performance.
- If you want to control the remote device’s mouse, you can enable the Mouse control option in the RustDesk app. This will allow you to move the mouse pointer on the remote device using your phone’s touch screen.
- If you want to transfer files between your phone and the remote device, you can enable the File transfer option in the RustDesk app. This will allow you to select files on your phone and transfer them to the remote device, or vice versa.