To search for company information on the CIPC (Companies and Intellectual Property Commission) website in South Africa, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and navigate to the CIPC website. The URL is https://www.cipc.co.za.
- On the CIPC homepage, look for the “eServices” tab in the main menu at the top of the page and hover over it.
- From the dropdown menu that appears, click on “eServices for Customers.”
- You will be redirected to the “eServices” page. Look for the “Search” section on that page.
- Under the “Search” section, you will find various search options. To search for a company, click on the “Name Search” option.
- You will be presented with a search form. Fill in the company name or the registration number of the company you want to search for.
- After entering the relevant information, click on the “Search” button.
- The website will display a list of search results matching your query. Look through the results to find the specific company you are looking for.
- Click on the company name in the search results to access detailed information about the company, including its registration number, status, directors, and other relevant details.
- If you want to access additional information or documents related to the company, you may need to create an account on the CIPC website and log in. Certain documents or services may require a fee.