Here are the steps on how to install RustDesk in Ubuntu:
- Open a terminal window.
- Run the following command to update your apt package index:
sudo apt update
- Run the following command to install RustDesk:
sudo apt install rustdesk
- Once RustDesk is installed, you can start it by running the following command:
- You will be prompted to create a new account or sign in with an existing account.
- Once you have created or signed in to an account, you will be able to connect to remote machines.
Here are some additional details about installing RustDesk in Ubuntu:
sudo apt updatecommand updates your apt package index, which ensures that you have the latest versions of the packages that are available.
sudo apt install rustdeskcommand installs RustDesk on your system.
rustdeskcommand starts the RustDesk client.