How to Check Your Results Online in Ghana
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is the body responsible for conducting high school-level examinations in Ghana. Once the results for an examination are released, candidates can check them online using a WAEC result checker voucher.
How to check your results online in Ghana:
- Purchase a WAEC result checker voucher from any authorized WAEC agent or outlet. The voucher costs GH₵15.00.
- Go to the WAEC result checking website: https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your index number and the 12-digit PIN on your result checker voucher.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
You can also check your results by SMS. To do this, send an SMS to 45678 with the following details:
- Index number
- Examination year
- Type of examination (e.g. WASSCE, BECE)
The cost of checking your results by SMS is GH₵15.00.
Your results will be sent to you as an SMS.
Things to keep in mind when checking your results online:
- Make sure that you enter your index number and PIN correctly.
- If you have any problems checking your results, you can contact the WAEC helpdesk at 0302-216466 or 0302-216467.
I hope this helps!
Tips for checking your results online:
- Make sure that you have a good internet connection.
- Use a computer or mobile device with a large screen so that you can easily read your results.
- Have your index number and PIN ready before you start the process.
- Be patient. The website may be busy at times, so it may take a few minutes to load your results.