There are two ways to change your speed limit on MTN in South Africa:
- Using the MyMTN app:
- Download the MyMTN app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Open the app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the “My Account” tab.
- Tap on “Usage Limits”.
- Enter your new speed limit and tap on “Save”.
- Dialing a USSD code:
- Dial 1365# on your phone.
- Enter your new speed limit and press the “Send” button.
Here are some things to keep in mind when changing your speed limit:
- The minimum speed limit is 100 MB and the maximum speed limit is 1 GB.
- If you change your speed limit, it will take effect immediately.
- Your speed limit will only apply to data usage on your MTN SIM card.
- If you exceed your speed limit, you may be charged overage fees.