To win Africa Millions on LottoStar, you need to match all six numbers drawn. The numbers are drawn from a range of 1 to 52. The jackpot for Africa Millions starts at R10 million and can roll over if there is no winner.
Here are the steps on how to win Africa Millions on LottoStar:
- Go to the LottoStar website or app.
- Click on the “Play Africa Millions” button.
- Choose your numbers. You can choose six numbers from 1 to 52. You can also choose to play a QuickPick, which is a random combination of six numbers generated by the computer.
- Select the draw that you want to play. Africa Millions draws are held every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- Click on the “Play” button.
If you match all six numbers drawn, you win the jackpot!
Here are some tips for winning Africa Millions on LottoStar:
- Play as many tickets as you can afford. The more tickets you play, the higher your chances of winning.
- Play different combinations of numbers. Don’t just play the same numbers every time. Play different combinations to increase your chances of winning.
- Subscribe to a lottery pool. A lottery pool is a group of people who pool their money together to buy lottery tickets. This can increase your chances of winning because you are buying more tickets.
- Use a lottery strategy. There are a number of lottery strategies that you can use to increase your chances of winning. Some popular strategies include the Martingale system and the Fibonacci system.
- Be patient. Winning the lottery takes luck, but it also takes patience. Don’t give up if you don’t win right away. Keep playing and eventually you will win.