To check your UIF payout balance, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Department of Employment and Labour in South Africa at www.labour.gov.za.
- Click on the “Unemployment Insurance Fund” tab on the top of the page and select “UIF” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the “UIF e-Services” section and click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your login details, such as your username and password.
- Once you have logged in, click on the “UIF Declarations” tab on the top of the page.
- Select the applicable period for which you would like to check your payout balance and click on the “Search” button.
- Your UIF payout balance for the selected period will be displayed on the screen.
Alternatively, you can contact the UIF call centre at 0800 030 007 to enquire about your payout balance or visit your nearest Department of Employment and Labour office for assistance.