To obtain your UIF (Unemployment Insurance Fund) login details, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the UIF at www.ufiling.co.za.
- Click on the “Login” button on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- You will be asked to enter your UIF reference number, which is the same as your ID number, as well as your email address.
- Once you have entered this information, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password and access your UIF account.
If you don’t have an email address linked to your UIF account or encounter any problems with the process, you can contact the UIF contact center for assistance. Their contact details can be found on the UIF website.