Health direct Australia, also known as Health direct and originally the National Health Call Centre Network, is Australia’s national health advising service. They offer a range of 24-hour medical helplines to all Australians and is supported by the federal government of Australia as well as all state and territory governments (except Queensland).
|Healthdirect nsw||Healthdirect videocall||Health direct Perth|
|Health direct login||Healthdirect sa||Health direct jobs|
|Health direct symptom checker||Healthdirect telehealth||Health direct Adelaide|
|Health direct phone number||Healthdirect Victoria||Healthdirect app|
|Healthdirect wa||Health direct hotline nsw||Health direct helpline|
- Which health insurance is better?
- Which health cover is best?
- Which health fund is best?
- How many health services are in Victoria?
- Why is health more important?
- How much does healthlink cost?
- How many health districts are in nsw?
Information service for medications
More than 8,000 pages of information about medicines approved for use in Australia are available through the consumer-friendly medicines information service, which is accessible through the health direct website and app.
Digital Healthdirect channels
The website has around 2,300 pages on various health subjects, 8,000 pages of medical information, a dedicated COVID-19 information center, and a suite of online tools, which include:
- Health direct Symptom Checker
- Health direct Service Finder
- Health direct Risk Checker
- Healthdirect COVID-19 Restriction Checker
- Question Builder
People with Android and iOS mobile devices may use the free health direct app to access health direct information, tools, and services on the go. Favorite content searches and health-direct Symptom Checker findings may now be stored in the app.