Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.1k answers

148k users

Recent questions and answers in Education

1 answer 31 views
What are the processes company law is dealt in Ghana
answered 3 days ago in Education PHLOAT
1 answer 11 views
I have BA. Integrated Community Development from UDS and Diploma in Basic education from teacher training. I want to offer my masters but I am I little bit confuse and need an advice .Please should I offer Mphil in environmental planning and sustainable development or M.Ed in social studies.
answered 3 days ago in Education PHLOAT
1 answer 34 views
When exactly will ntc call for interviews?
answered 3 days ago in Nursing and Midwifery Training Colleges PHLOAT
1 answer 39 views
Please I had BA Integrated Community Development in 2014 but due to unemployment I went to offer diploma in Teacher Training college. Can I use my degree to upgrade my salary please?
answered May 20 in Education PHLOAT
0 answers 24 views
Processes company law deals in Ghana
asked May 16 in Education Frank
1 answer 86 views
Please how do you become a teacher in Ghana with a BSc. Psychology degree? How do you apply to teach in a public school? What is the salary?
answered May 10 in Education PHLOAT
1 answer 65 views
When is the closing date For admission at Presbyterian university college of Ghana
answered May 5 in Education PHLOAT
1 answer 83 views
Does Knust accept Diploma students from other universities ....for level 200
answered Apr 7 in Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology PHLOAT
1 answer 88 views
Does UG accept Diploma students from other universities.... For Level 200
answered Apr 7 in University of Ghana PHLOAT
1 answer 113 views
i had c6 for all the core subjects and i had d7 for two electives thats biology and chemistry
answered Mar 3 in Education Shakes
2 answers 18.3K views
I wan to apply for GES teachers registered number online.
answered Mar 2 in Education anonymous
1 answer 44 views
The cut off point of dental surgery at UG is 10 but I had 11.Is there any chance of getting it
answered Feb 26 in University of Ghana Shakes
1 answer 58 views
English c6,maths c6,science c4,social A1,physics c4,e-maths c4,biology c6,chemistry d7
answered Feb 26 in Education Shakes
2 answers 1.4K views
I don't have a birth certificate but am applying for knust,will it affect me??
answered Feb 25 in Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology anonymous
1 answer 62 views
Where can I get to attend a classes to prepare for the matured entrance exam of uew in Kumasi
answered Feb 20 in University of Education PHLOAT
1 answer 78 views
I'm doing diploma program and i will finish this coming may or June and i want to further at UG but forms are out now and we have not complete yet to see de certificates please my question is can i buy the form and fill it now ...or next year because I will Complete June der where at that time they have close the admission
answered Feb 20 in University of Ghana PHLOAT
1 answer 81 views
English language C6 Core Mathematics B3 Integrated Science B3 Social Studies B2 Financial Accounting B3 Economics B2 Cost Accounting A1 Business Management A1
answered Feb 18 in University of Capecost Shakes
1 answer 66 views
Please can a fellow get admission to offer a course as a non fee paying student when he or she didn't meet the cut off point that particular courses? Please if possible then how?
answered Feb 17 in Education Shakes
To see more, click for all the questions in this category.