• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.3k questions

23.7k answers

12.3k users

Recent activity in Others

1 answer 39 views
1 answer 144 views
i,I am a shs student in form 2 and will be entering in form3 next term.I used to leave with a family that takes care of me,the woman and her husband had a issue which I was not concern and I have been sacked.I need a house or family job that I will ... 17years of age.I really know how to do anything and I am very respectful.I see anyone as my Mom and Dad.plus whatsapp 0272085118 or call 0263367715
answered May 26, 2016 in Others AMfree
To see more, click for all the questions in this category.