Log In

Askmeghana is now on whatsapp. Join Askmeghana Central Applications Office Whatsapp Group for Admissions and Career Guidance and General Counseling <<< Contact 0556202845 / 0551699422

>>> Contact Central Applications Office Now for Admissions, Career Guidance, Jobs and Educational Issues Click Here to Apply!

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.5k questions

25.2k answers

148k users


Visitors may abide by the following procedure in their application for extension or stay.

Completion of the requisite application forms obtained from the Immigration Headquarters or the nearest Regional Commands of the Service.
Provision of two current passport-sized photographs.
An application letter from those who wish to stay for a period more than 3 months stating reason (s) for the request.
Provision of a valid return ticket or any form of guarantee that the visitor will leave the country at the end of the period requested for.
Provision of documentary evidence of intent to invest in Ghana (applicable to would-be investors only).
Provision of a valid passport; and
The payment of the requisite processing fee.

Please note that employment is restricted while on visitor’s permit.

in General Information anonymous
How to get Lucky in Life

Please log in or register to answer this question.