Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Admissions/Recruitment by
I had D7 in science
E8 in literature
C6 in maths
C6 in English
C6 in geography
C6 in Economics
B3 in Government
B2 in social Studies

What are some of the public universities an training college can i apply and which courses can i offer.
You can also some list of community nursing schools i can apply

1 Answer

0 votes
by 1 flag
you can apply to University of Energy and Natural Resource (uenr) for a diploma course. But we cannot assure you of admission. I will advice you register for novdec and write the E8 and D7 before applying to improve your chance of getting admission

Related questions

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

264k users