Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Education by

1 Answer

0 votes
You cannot apply for 4 year degree with d7 in English
However all polytechnics offer diploma programs where you can apply with one d7. Kindly choose the polytechnic you want and look at their diploma programs
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

156k users