Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

Please I am a bit confused kindly helped me: If one get admission into College of Education to study course like B.Ed JHS(Specialization in History and Geography or any other subjects attached by either Geography or History ), will the person teach JHS or SHS? Because Geography and History are not done in JHS but rather SHS, and since colleges of education  mainly trained teachers in Early grade, Primary and JHS, what will happen to the students teachers reading History and Geography after completion? Will they teach in SHS or JHS?

1 Answer

0 votes
The person is likely to teach in JHS. Such a person will teach social studies
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

273k users