in Admissions/Recruitment by

1 Answer

0 votes

Please the program you can offer with these results as a science student is Bachelor of Science in Administration(City Campus). Thank you

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users