in Love and Relationship by
I am a submissive man with a fetish for small penis humiliation. My wife certainly enjoys playing his role, as I am already quite small (4 inches hard), I really enjoy the feeling of being inadequate to satisfy her sexually, as she is quick to point out.

I am very keen to take this to the next level by reducing my size even further and am looking for advice on how I can reduce my size without surgery. Any (legal) creams, tablets etc which can be used to reduce my penis size would really help me in surprising my wife and allowing me to fulfill my need.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Kindly visit a fertility clinic for assistance
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

148k users