Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

Please l completed SHS in 2010 but I couldn't pass but I want to continue my education please is it possible for me to write remedial. Since have stayed in the house for a long period

1 Answer

0 votes

It is very possible for you to write remedials. We can recommend a few of them if you are interested

Related questions

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

275k users