• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.8k questions

25.4k answers

68.9k users

My wassce certificate dob is wrong what can I do to change it
in Admissions/Recruitment

1 Answer

0 votes

please you would have to go the birth and death registry and swear an affidavits on the mistake of date of birth and also gazette the certificate.