• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

57.4k users

If in case am admitted in a university but i failed some subjects in my WASSCE exams can register and re-write and apply changes to the results i already have?
asked in Admissions/Recruitment

1 Answer

0 votes

please if you failed in some subjects then you may not gain admission in the first place. In case you get admission, then i will advice you contact the academic affairs and admission office before you make changes to the results