1 Answer

0 votes

Please we cannot assure you of admission in training college. However you can apply for diploma in education at uew

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

148k users