• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

57.5k users

I want to do my master whether abroad or Ghana but I have gazette my name change. I'm I not going to be denied because of name change.
asked in General Information

1 Answer

0 votes

No please. Just add your gazetted name change as a supporting document