• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.1k questions

24.8k answers

40.1k users

Please After a degree in B. A linguistics and English education can one master in any course besides health courses? Say Human resource management, Public relations, and other courses or one is limited to just educational courses? Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes

provided you have second class upper or better, yes you can your masters in any of the above area you asked