Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.9k questions

25.6k answers

124k users

in Admissions/Recruitment

1 Answer

0 votes

please you cannot since the date of birth is different. you can either do an affidavits correcting the date of birth or use one certificate to apply