• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.1k questions

24.7k answers

38.9k users

Can once get government work in Ghana after legally changing his or her name. That's affidavit and Gazetting of his name after  finishing his first degree.
asked in General Information

1 Answer

0 votes

yes please you can provided you meet the job description and vacancy requirement