• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.6k questions

25.3k answers

56.8k users

2 Answers

0 votes
yes but he or she should get his or her original certificate ready. it will be demanded if granted admission
reshown by
0 votes
Note the following:
» All applications must be filled and
submitted on-line.
» Upload a passport picture and
remember to attach scanned
copies of your School/University
Certificate(s), Result Slip(s)/Transcript
of Academic Record and any other
relevant supporting document(s)
to the online application. Mature
Applicants must also attach a Birth
Certificate, SSNIT Identification
Card, or a National Identification
» Make sure your name is correctly
spelt and correctly arranged.
Changes in name after submission
of application and admission are not
» Change of programme after the
deadline for submitting applications
is not allowed
reshown by