• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.9k questions

24.5k answers

32.4k users


1 Answer

0 votes

To study in Cuba as an international student, you will need a student visa. To apply, contact the CubanConsulate in your home country and request information, as requirements vary from one country to another. To enter Cuba you need a passport which is valid for at least six months from the date of entry.

answered ago
reshown ago by