• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

58.6k users

1 Answer

0 votes
please if want to be a teacher after school you have to do bachelors degree in geography education or political science education at university of education, winneba or ucc. you can however, do bachelor of art geography combination or political science combination in legon and do a postgraduate certificate in basic education. Legon do not geography education or political science education as a course