• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.1k questions

24.7k answers

37.9k users

1 Answer

0 votes
please it depends on where you are. There many commissioner of oaths deployed across the country. You can do a change of d.o.b at any of the commission of oath