• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

58.4k users

How is the program structured ... Can a student with bsc integrated science education apply. Cgpa is 3.67
asked in Admissions/Recruitment

1 Answer

0 votes


Applicants should possess:

  1. A good first degree in the Sciences with an Education  component from a recognised University
  2. A good first degree in the Sciences from a recognised University and a postgraduate diploma in education or its equivalent
  3. A good first degree in the Sciences from recognised universities and Diploma in Science Education from UEW.