• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.8k questions

25.4k answers

69.3k users

Please what if I have used the old name for BECE, WASSCE and currently using it at the university?
in University of Ghana

1 Answer

0 votes
please you have to visit the commission of oath for assistance. they either make you swear an affidavits for a change of name and/or gazette your certificates