1 Answer

0 votes

A gazette is a journal by which most government official documents and decisions come into force. In its raw form the word refers to either a newspaper of records or a public journal. To gazette means to publish something in the gazette.

You have contradictions in the names you submitted. This means that the documents you submitted does not have the same names on it. So check the names on all your official documents and then see which one is your real name. After making sure of your real name, go to ghana publishing company and then tell them that you want to make a gazette for a change of name. Change all your names on your official documents so that all of them will match. When they do the gazette for you, then you can take it along with you for your interview.

The address of the ghana Publishing Company who is authorized by the government of ghana to publish gazette for change of names is;

Postal Address:

Ghana Publishing Company Limited
Assembly Press
P. o. Box GP 124, Accra, Ghana

Tel: +233 21 664338/9, +233 21 664330
Fax: +233 21 664330
Email: info@ghanapublishingcompany.com

You can locate them on the Barnes Road, Adjacent Accra Polytechnic & directly opposite Novotel Hotel, Accra

Please let me know if you are still confused. When you get there, just explain to them what the NTC told you and they will know exactly what to do. Note that it will cost you some money but currently we do not know the price.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

148k users