• Register
Log In

Do you need help with Admissions, Recruitment, Scholarships, Jobs, Sexual Health, General Health or any other critical information then call Askmeghana on +233 501136056 to book appointment and talk to experts.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.9k questions

25.5k answers

80.6k users

I really need money for my fees and I want a place where I can secure a scholarship.
Can I get a place or site where I can apply for one?
in University of Development Studies

1 Answer

0 votes
please almost all the public universities offers scholarship for continuing students. visit the academic affairs directorate or the student aid office of your school