• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26k questions

24.6k answers

34.7k users


1 Answer

0 votes
please apply as hnd to degree applicant. you wil need your hnd certificate not the wassce. however, you may add th wassce as a supporting document.