• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26k questions

24.6k answers

34.3k users

1 Answer

0 votes
please if you want to be a graduate teacher then i will advice you go to the university. however, if you want to be a normal teacher, you may consider going to the teacher training college