• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.8k questions

24.3k answers

28.8k users

I purchased a form at the bank today and it was uccCoDE voucher instead of undergraduate regular. Can I ruturn it for the correct one tomorrow?
asked in Admissions/Recruitment

1 Answer

0 votes
am afraid you may have to buy a new form since it is not refundable
answered ago