• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.6k questions

24.1k answers

26.2k users

1 Answer

0 votes
am afraid you not get a direct entry to physician assistant. However, you can do a diploma in  nursing and later further to do the physician assistant
answered ago