• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.1k questions

24.8k answers

39.8k users

1 Answer

0 votes
You have to do an affidavits to show the change of date on your birth cert and the date on your other cert. other than that, you can be disqualified