• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26k questions

24.6k answers

34.6k users

I wish to divert from the teaching field but have less idea of which fields I can  divert to by furthering  my education with that particular certificate. I want to know which courses I can do to enter which field.
asked in Teacher Training colleges

1 Answer

0 votes
you can divert to journalism if you are interested