• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26k questions

24.6k answers

32.7k users

asked in General Information

1 Answer

0 votes

You can only go to the office and lodge a complain. There are no laws covering such things in Ghana. Even if there are, its not effective.