1 Answer

0 votes

You can't be in a public university and write again. You van try the private universities. The can accept d7 for a diploma course

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

26.7k questions

25.3k answers

149k users