Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27k questions

25.7k answers

140k users

in General Information

1 Answer

0 votes

If you have your invoice number you can go to the waec office for assistance