• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.6k questions

24.1k answers

20.7k users

asked in Admissions/Recruitment

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes you can it is an examination conducted by WAEC as well