• Register
Log In
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

25.5k questions

23.9k answers

14k users

asked ago

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

for a tertiary institution, am afraid no. for JHS or SHS then you can get your certificate

answered ago